We offer legal advice to private clients and collective entities in the sector of labour law in relation to:
- letters of notice
- compensation for unfair dismissal
- reestablishment of employment
- establishment of employment relationships
- investigation of unpaid employee benefits (remuneration for work, overtime, travel allowance and a lump sum for accommodation)
- compensation for accidents at work
- demands to amend the record of employment
- discrimination in the recruitment process and in employment
- employment policy
- agreements, employee contracts, employee regulations etc.
- ongoing legal advice in employee-related issues
- review, negotiations, preparation of employment contracts
We offer legal advice in relation to labour law at all stages of the legal proceedings, starting from the pre-trial stage and throughout the entire legal proceedings, especially before labour courts and the Social Insurance Institution, as well as at the enforcement stage.