We offer consulting and representation services to entrepreneurs looking for legal advice in relation to:
- ongoing legal services in day-to-day affairs of the company
- preparation of legal agreements related to the business and participation in contract negotiations
- preparation of letters, pleadings, terms and conditions, charters and other legal letters
- preparation of preparatory documents and other legal documents
- creation and registration of commercial law companies as well as other charity organisations, associations and institutions
- transformation, dissolution, closure and division of commercial law companies
- registration and changes to the National Court Register
- participation in negotiations with business partners, banks and other institutions
- representation in proceedings before relevant authorities, local governments, courts of arbitration, common courts, the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court and the National Chamber of Appeal
- representation in proceedings before the enforcement authorities
- representation when dealing with debtors, debt recovery
- advisory function and ongoing legal service in all staff-related matters.
All the legal services are individually tailored to suit the specific needs of your business. We offer our services in the sector of civil law, economic law, criminal law, labour law, competition law, construction law, copyright and intellectual property.